Slave Lake, AB
Issued: 4:00 PM MST Friday 21 November 2014
- TonightFriday night, 21 November
Periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming east 20 km/h gusting to 40 late this evening. Low minus 6.
- SaturdaySaturday, 22 November
Snow ending late in the afternoon then cloudy. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near noon. Wind becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 in the afternoon. Temperature falling to minus 8 in the afternoon.
- Saturday nightSaturday night, 22 November
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy after midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Wind becoming west 20 before morning. Low minus 13.
- SundaySunday, 23 November
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 4.
- MondayMonday, 24 November
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 9. High minus 8.
- TuesdayTuesday, 25 November
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 13. High minus 11.
- WednesdayWednesday, 26 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 15. High minus 8.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 10. High minus 7.
- Date modified: