- Observed at:
- Calgary Int'l Airport
- 4:00 PM MDT Saturday 25 May 2013
- Mainly Sunny
- 101.3 kPa
- 64 km
- NNW 11 km/h
Issued: 4:00 PM MDT Saturday 25 May 2013
- Tonight, 25 May
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers early this evening and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing near midnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 3 with risk of frost.
- Sunday, 26 May
- Sunny early in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 18. UV index 6 or high.
- Sunday night, 26 May
- Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers early in the evening then clear. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the evening. Low 6.
- Monday, 27 May
- A mix of sun and cloud. High 20.
- Tuesday, 28 May
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 7. High 19.
- Wednesday, 29 May
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 8. High 16.
- Thursday, 30 May
- Periods of rain. Low 9. High 15.
- Friday, 31 May
- Periods of rain. Low 9. High 16.
- Date modified: