- Observed at:
- Calgary Int'l Airport
- 2:23 AM MDT Wednesday 23 April 2014
- 99.7 kPa
- 24 km
- WSW 5 km/h
Issued: 4:00 PM MDT Tuesday 22 April 2014
- Tonight, 22 April
- Mainly cloudy. Rain beginning this evening and ending after midnight. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Wind becoming west 20 gusting to 40 overnight. Low 6.
- Wednesday, 23 April
- Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 10. UV index 3 or moderate.
- Wednesday night, 23 April
- Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers changing to 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low plus 1.
- Thursday, 24 April
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. High 6.
- Friday, 25 April
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low zero. High 6.
- Saturday, 26 April
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low zero. High 9.
- Sunday, 27 April
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low zero. High 12.
- Monday, 28 April
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low plus 2. High 13.
- Date modified: