* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 4:00 PM MST Monday 9 December 2013
- Tonight, 9 December
- Cloudy. A few flurries beginning early this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 17.
- Tuesday, 10 December
- Clearing in the morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 19. Wind chill minus 25 in the morning.
- Tuesday night, 10 December
- Clear. Increasing cloudiness near midnight. Temperature rising to minus 14 by morning.
- Wednesday, 11 December
- Cloudy. High minus 13.
- Thursday, 12 December
- Periods of snow. Low minus 17. High minus 17.
- Friday, 13 December
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 21. High minus 18.
- Saturday, 14 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 27. High minus 19.
- Sunday, 15 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 17. High plus 2.
- Date modified: