Issued: 7:30 AM MST Thursday 5 December 2013
Wind chill warning in effect.
- Today, 5 December
- Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of flurries late this afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this morning. High minus 24. Extreme wind chill minus 46 this morning.
- Tonight, 5 December
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 27.
- Friday, 6 December
- Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. Light snow in the afternoon. Clearing early in the evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 23. Wind chill minus 36.
- Saturday, 7 December
- Sunny. Low minus 33. High minus 18.
- Sunday, 8 December
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 17. High minus 15.
- Monday, 9 December
- Periods of snow. Low minus 26. High plus 1.
- Tuesday, 10 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 19. High minus 12.
- Wednesday, 11 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 16. High minus 9.
- Date modified: