Fort McMurray, AB

Current Conditions
Light Rain

Light Rain

C

Wind:
SE 9 km/h

Conditions details

Observed at:
Fort McMurray Airport
Date:
5:03 PM MDT Friday 31 October 2014
Condition:
Light Rain
Pressure:
100.6 kPa
Visibility:
16 km
Temperature:
2.9°C
Dewpoint:
2.8°C
Humidity:
99%
Wind:
SE 9 km/h
Forecast

Graphic forecast

Detailed forecast

Issued: 4:00 PM MDT Friday 31 October 2014

Friday night, 31 October
Chance of showers

Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early this evening. 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Low zero.

Saturday, 1 November
Chance of rain showers or flurries

Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries changing to 40 percent chance of rain showers in the morning. High plus 5.

Saturday night, 1 November
Clear

Clear. Low minus 5.

Sunday, 2 November
Sunny

Sunny. High plus 4.

Monday, 3 November
Chance of showers

A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. Low minus 9. High plus 3.

Tuesday, 4 November
Chance of flurries

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 5. High minus 1.

Wednesday, 5 November
A mix of sun and cloud

A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 5. High minus 1.

Thursday, 6 November
Chance of flurries

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 5. High plus 1.

Historical Data

Yesterday

Max:
3.0°C
Min:
-2.6°C
Precip:
0.0 mm

Normals

Max:
C
Min:
-8°C

Today

Sunrise:
8:32
Sunset:
17:46

Stay connected

Date modified: