- Observed at:
- 3:00 PM MDT Saturday 25 May 2013
- Not observed
- SE 25 km/h
Issued: 4:00 PM MDT Saturday 25 May 2013
- Tonight, 25 May
- Showers ending near midnight then clearing. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low plus 4.
- Sunday, 26 May
- Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the morning then 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 18. UV index 6 or high.
- Sunday night, 26 May
- Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early in the evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing overnight. Low plus 5.
- Monday, 27 May
- Sunny. High 22.
- Tuesday, 28 May
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 7. High 23.
- Wednesday, 29 May
- Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 8. High 20.
- Thursday, 30 May
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 10. High 19.
- Friday, 31 May
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 9. High 20.
- Date modified: