* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 5:00 AM MST Sunday 8 December 2013
- Today, 8 December
- A few flurries ending this morning then clearing. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h this morning. Temperature falling to minus 21 this afternoon. Wind chill minus 30.
- Tonight, 8 December
- Increasing cloudiness. A few flurries beginning late this evening. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Local blowing snow before morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h after midnight then increasing to 40 gusting to 60. Temperature rising to minus 10 by morning.
- Monday, 9 December
- A few flurries ending in the morning then cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries late in the afternoon and in the evening. Local blowing snow in the morning. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 late in the morning. High minus 8.
- Tuesday, 10 December
- Sunny. Low minus 19. High minus 19.
- Wednesday, 11 December
- Cloudy. Low minus 25. High minus 9.
- Thursday, 12 December
- Cloudy. Low minus 16. High minus 15.
- Friday, 13 December
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 27. High minus 27.
- Saturday, 14 December
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 28. High minus 19.
- Date modified: