* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 5:00 AM MST Friday 13 December 2013
- Today, 13 December
- Periods of snow ending late this morning then cloudy. Amount 2 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this morning. High minus 17 with temperature falling to minus 21 this afternoon. Wind chill minus 29.
- Tonight, 13 December
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of light snow. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h late this evening. Temperature rising to minus 9 by morning. Wind chill minus 30.
- Saturday, 14 December
- Cloudy. 60 percent chance of light snow in the morning with risk of freezing rain. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming southwest 20 late in the afternoon. High zero.
- Sunday, 15 December
- Sunny. Low minus 2. High plus 2.
- Monday, 16 December
- Sunny. Low minus 5. High minus 2.
- Tuesday, 17 December
- Cloudy. Low minus 10. High minus 3.
- Wednesday, 18 December
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 16. High minus 16.
- Thursday, 19 December
- A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 26. High minus 22.
- Date modified: