- Observed at:
- 3:00 AM MDT Tuesday 22 July 2014
- Not observed
- SE 3 km/h
Issued: 4:00 PM MDT Monday 21 July 2014
- Tonight, 21 July
- Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early this evening and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing this evening. Fog patches developing before morning. Low 8.
- Tuesday, 22 July
- Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 24. UV index 7 or high.
- Tuesday night, 22 July
- Partly cloudy. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low 13.
- Wednesday, 23 July
- A mix of sun and cloud. High 25.
- Thursday, 24 July
- Showers. Low 14. High 20.
- Friday, 25 July
- A mix of sun and cloud. Windy. Low 10. High 20.
- Saturday, 26 July
- A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 11. High 21.
- Sunday, 27 July
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 11. High 22.
- Date modified: