Issued: 4:00 PM MST Saturday 20 December 2014
Fog advisory in effect.
- TonightSaturday night, 20 December
Increasing cloudiness early this evening. Risk of freezing drizzle this evening and overnight. Fog patches with near zero visibility at times. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h late this evening. Low minus 9.
- SundaySunday, 21 December
Cloudy. Periods of light snow beginning late in the afternoon. Risk of freezing drizzle in the morning. Fog patches with near zero visibility at times in the morning. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High minus 6.
- Sunday nightSunday night, 21 December
Periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Temperature steady near minus 8.
- MondayMonday, 22 December
Cloudy. High minus 5.
- TuesdayTuesday, 23 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 10. High minus 5.
- WednesdayWednesday, 24 December
Sunny. Low minus 11. High minus 8.
- ThursdayThursday, 25 December
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 15. High minus 13.
- FridayFriday, 26 December
Sunny. Low minus 20. High minus 17.
What we are doing
- Date modified: