Athabasca, AB

Current Conditions

 

-2°C

Wind:
5 km/h
Wind Chill:
-4

Conditions details

Observed at:
Athabasca
Date:
5:00 AM MDT Saturday 25 October 2014
Condition:
Not observed
Temperature:
-2.0°C
Dewpoint:
-4.9°C
Humidity:
80%
Wind:
5 km/h
Wind Chill:
-4
Forecast

Graphic forecast

Detailed forecast

Issued: 5:00 AM MDT Saturday 25 October 2014

Saturday, 25 October
Rain

Increasing cloudiness. Rain beginning late this afternoon. Wind becoming east 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High plus 5.

Saturday night, 25 October
Rain mixed with snow

Rain becoming mixed with a few flurries overnight. Rainfall amount 5 mm. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Low minus 2.

Sunday, 26 October
Chance of rain showers or flurries

A few flurries ending late in the morning then cloudy with 30 percent chance of rain showers changing to 70 percent chance of rain showers early in the evening. Snowfall amount 2 cm. High plus 3.

Monday, 27 October
A mix of sun and cloud

A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 1. High plus 3.

Tuesday, 28 October
Cloudy

Cloudy. Low minus 4. High plus 4.

Wednesday, 29 October
Chance of showers

Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low minus 1. High plus 4.

Thursday, 30 October
A mix of sun and cloud

A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 4. High plus 4.

Friday, 31 October
A mix of sun and cloud

A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 3. High plus 5.

Historical Data

Yesterday

Max:
10.1°C
Min:
-0.5°C
Precip:
0.0 mm

Normals

Max:
C
Min:
-3°C

Today

Sunrise:
8:21
Sunset:
18:13

Stay connected

Date modified: