Pembroke, ON

Current Conditions

Sunny

Sunny

14°C 58°F

Wind:
W 6 km/h
W 4 mph
Conditions details
Observed at:
Garrison Petawawa
Date:
8:00 AM EDT Wednesday 28 June 2017
Condition:
Sunny
Pressure:
101.6 kPa
30.0 inches
Tendency:
Rising
Visibility:
15 km
9 miles
Temperature:
14.2°C
57.6°F
Dew point:
12.7°C
54.9°F
Humidity:
91%
Wind:
W 6 km/h
W 4 mph

ForecastIssued: 5:00 AM EDT Wednesday 28 June 2017

Detailed ForecastIssued: 5:00 AM EDT Wednesday 28 June 2017

Chance of showers
Today
22°C 72°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers early this morning and 70 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 22. Humidex 25. UV index 8 or very high.
Chance of showers
Tonight
12°C 54°F
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Low 12.
A few showers
Thu, 29 Jun
18°C 64°F
Showers with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h near noon. High 18.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms. Low 18.
Chance of showers
Fri, 30 Jun
25°C 77°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 25.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 13.
Chance of showers
Sat, 1 Jul
25°C 77°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 25.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 16.
Chance of showers
Sun, 2 Jul
23°C 73°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 23.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low 13.
Chance of showers
Mon, 3 Jul
25°C 77°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 25.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 12.
A mix of sun and cloud
Tue, 4 Jul
26°C 79°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 26.
Normals:
Max 25°C.77°F. Min 12°C.54°F.
Sunrise:
5:21 EDT
Sunset:
21:03 EDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Total Precipitation:
8.5 mm 0.33 in

What we are doing

Date modified: