Whistler, BC

Current Conditions

Mostly Cloudy

Mostly Cloudy

C 41°F

Wind:
S 5 km/h
S 3 mph
Conditions details
Observed at:
Whistler
Date:
11:00 AM PDT Friday 20 October 2017
Condition:
Mostly Cloudy
Pressure:
100.3 kPa
29.6 inches
Tendency:
Rising
Visibility:
24 km
15 miles
Temperature:
5.1°C
41.2°F
Dew point:
4.9°C
40.8°F
Humidity:
99%
Wind:
S 5 km/h
S 3 mph

ForecastIssued: 11:00 AM PDT Friday 20 October 2017

Detailed ForecastIssued: 11:00 AM PDT Friday 20 October 2017

A few showers
Today
C 45°F
Showers with risk of a thunderstorm. High 7.
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Tonight
C 32°F
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers early this evening. 60 percent chance of snow before morning except rain near Pemberton. Low zero.
Snow or rain
Sat, 21 Oct
C 37°F
Snow changing to rain in the afternoon. Rain near Pemberton in the morning and early in the afternoon. Snowfall amount 5 to 10 cm. High plus 3.
Night:  Rain. Low plus 3.
Periods of rain
Sun, 22 Oct
C 45°F
Periods of rain. High 7.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low plus 2.
Cloudy
Mon, 23 Oct
C 45°F
Cloudy. High 7.
Night:  Clear. Low plus 2.
Sunny
Tue, 24 Oct
10°C 50°F
Sunny. High 10.
Night:  Clear. Low plus 5.
Chance of showers
Wed, 25 Oct
14°C 57°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 14.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low 7.
A mix of sun and cloud
Thu, 26 Oct
15°C 59°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 15.
Normals:
Max C.48°F. Min C.34°F.
Sunrise:
7:42 PDT
Sunset:
18:11 PDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
5.7°C 42.3°F
Min:
2.8°C 37.0°F
Total Precipitation:
24.7 mm 0.97 in

What we are doing

Features

Summer 2017: Significant weather across Canada

By analyzing weather events, ECCC is collecting more information as to how our climate is changing.

Date modified: