Victoria Harbour, BC

Current Conditions

C 46°F

Wind:
SSE 5 km/h
SSE 3 mph
Conditions details
Observed at:
Victoria Harbour
Date:
2:00 AM PST Saturday 18 November 2017
Condition:
Not observed
Pressure:
102.5 kPa
30.3 inches
Temperature:
7.5°C
45.5°F
Dew point:
5.0°C
41.0°F
Humidity:
84%
Wind:
SSE 5 km/h
SSE 3 mph

ForecastIssued: 4:00 PM PST Friday 17 November 2017

Detailed ForecastIssued: 4:00 PM PST Friday 17 November 2017

Chance of showers
Tonight
C 41°F
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers this evening. Low plus 5.
Chance of showers
Sat, 18 Nov
C 48°F
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 9.
Night:  Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the evening. Rain beginning late in the evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h increasing to 40 to 60 overnight. Temperature steady near 7.
Rain
Sun, 19 Nov
11°C 52°F
Rain. Windy. High 11.
Night:  Showers. Low 7.
Showers
Mon, 20 Nov
10°C 50°F
Showers. High 10.
Night:  Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low plus 5.
Periods of rain
Tue, 21 Nov
C 48°F
Periods of rain. High 9.
Night:  Rain. Low 8.
Rain
Wed, 22 Nov
10°C 50°F
Rain. High 10.
Night:  Rain. Low 6.
Chance of showers
Thu, 23 Nov
C 48°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 9.
Normals:
Max C.48°F. Min C.37°F.
Sunrise:
7:26 PST
Sunset:
16:32 PST

Averages and extremes

No data available for this location

Yesterday's Data

No data available for this location

What we are doing

Date modified: