Merritt, BC

BC Highway alert(s) in effect

Current Conditions

C 41°F

Wind:
ENE 5 km/h
ENE 3 mph
Conditions details
Observed at:
Merritt
Date:
7:00 AM PST Sunday 19 November 2017
Condition:
Not observed
Temperature:
5.0°C
41.0°F
Dew point:
-1.9°C
28.6°F
Humidity:
61%
Wind:
ENE 5 km/h
ENE 3 mph

ForecastIssued: 5:00 AM PST Sunday 19 November 2017

Detailed ForecastIssued: 5:00 AM PST Sunday 19 November 2017

Chance of showers
Today
C 46°F
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Snow level 1200 metres. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60. High 8.
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Tonight
C 34°F
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers changing to 40 percent chance of flurries before morning. Snow level 1200 metres lowering to valley bottom before morning. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light this evening. Low plus 1.
Periods of rain or snow
Mon, 20 Nov
C 43°F
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. Periods of rain beginning in the morning. Snow level rising to 1000 metres in the afternoon. High 6.
Night:  Periods of rain. Low minus 3.
Chance of showers
Tue, 21 Nov
C 37°F
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High plus 3.
Night:  Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low plus 1.
Chance of showers
Wed, 22 Nov
13°C 55°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 13.
Night:  Periods of rain. Low plus 4.
Periods of rain
Thu, 23 Nov
C 48°F
Periods of rain. High 9.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low plus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud
Fri, 24 Nov
C 46°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 8.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low plus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud
Sat, 25 Nov
C 41°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 5.
Normals:
Max C.37°F. Min -4°C.25°F.
Sunrise:
7:23 PST
Sunset:
16:14 PST

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
9.3°C 48.7°F
Min:
-0.3°C 31.5°F

What we are doing

Date modified: