Tofino, BC

Current Conditions

Partly Cloudy

Partly Cloudy

C 47°F

Wind:
calm
calm
Conditions details
Observed at:
Tofino Airport
Date:
6:00 AM PDT Tuesday 19 September 2017
Condition:
Partly Cloudy
Pressure:
100.6 kPa
29.7 inches
Visibility:
24 km
15 miles
Temperature:
8.5°C
47.3°F
Dew point:
8.0°C
46.4°F
Humidity:
97%
Wind:
calm
calm

ForecastIssued: 5:00 AM PDT Tuesday 19 September 2017

Detailed ForecastIssued: 5:00 AM PDT Tuesday 19 September 2017

Chance of showers
Today
14°C 57°F
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers near noon. High 14.
Chance of showers
Tonight
C 45°F
Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Clearing before morning. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low 7.
A mix of sun and cloud
Wed, 20 Sep
16°C 61°F
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 16.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low 7.
A mix of sun and cloud
Thu, 21 Sep
16°C 61°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 16.
Night:  Clear. Low 7.
Sunny
Fri, 22 Sep
17°C 63°F
Sunny. High 17.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low 10.
Chance of showers
Sat, 23 Sep
15°C 59°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 15.
Night:  Periods of rain. Low 10.
Rain
Sun, 24 Sep
15°C 59°F
Rain. High 15.
Night:  Rain. Low 11.
Chance of showers
Mon, 25 Sep
15°C 59°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 15.
Normals:
Max 17°C.63°F. Min C.48°F.
Sunrise:
7:06 PDT
Sunset:
19:28 PDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

No data available for this location

What we are doing

Features

Hurricanes and Climate Change

Hurricanes and Climate Change, is there a link?

Date modified: